Dr Ford explains about the eClinic
Dr Rodney Ford can help you. He is a medical doctor and food allergy specialist. He has spent years setting up and improving the eClinic so that he can give you immediate on-line help (for a small fee of only US$9.99 – the same price as his eBooks).
On-going common symptoms
If you or your children have chronic symptoms such as:
- Eczema (itchy and scratchy skin)
- Tummy troubles (gastric reflux, sore tummies, diarrhoea, constipation, bloating)
- Brain things (being cranky, irritable and behavior troubles)
… then think about the possibility of it being: a food allergy |or a food intolerance |or a gluten reaction.
eClinic can help you get diagnosed
After decades of working in a food allergy |food intolerance clinic, I have found that many health professionals are not confident to make a food-related diagnosis. So the eClinic has been designed to help you take the next steps.
All you have to do is (the process):
- Just put in your symptoms (on your computer keyboard) when you get asked your questions (There could be up to a 100 questions – this depends on how many symptoms and food issues you have).
- You get an immediate eReport from the eClinic to take to your own doctor.
- Your doctor can read it with you, and help you organize any tests that you might need.
- Later (in a few weeks), when you have your tests results, you put these results into your computer.
- This gives you another detailed eReport: your specific interpretation of those blood test results … and specific suggestions of you what you can do to get better again.
Good value for money
Most people say it is great value for money (now only US$9.99). Compared to a private consultation that would cost about $300.
So the eClinic costs less that 4% of a face-to-face consultation (a saving of 96%).
And, you also get FREE copies of 2 Food Allergy ebooks (see items 4 and 5: your FREE purchase code will be given to you in your first email from the eClinic).
- Also, you get your own individualized medical recommendations to diagnose and manage possible food allergy | intolerance | gluten and celiac issues.
- Also, once you have completed the eClinic, Dr Ford also offers limited discussions by email and on facebook.
- Or, you can buy our informative print books (for around $20) from our website shop.
- Or, you can buy the ebook Food Allergies: What Symptoms? (all you should know about food allergy/ intolerance) for just $4.95.
- Or, buy the ebook Food for Food Allergy (Egg | Dairy | Peanut): How to get started (Get practical useful food/feeding help: What foods to avoid? What foods are safe?) for $4.95.
People find it useful
We have already helped a lot of people work out if their symptoms might be from a food allergy | intolerance.
Read what they have written about their experience with the eClinic.
You too can get our help to make your own diagnosis online.