Your benefits, value and guarantee when you use the eClinc.
- Expert opinion on-line
- No waiting list (immediate expert allergy/ intolerance help)
- Specific guidance for diagnosis and management
- Recommendations about specific tests (what tests to get)
- Interpretation of specific tests results (exactly what they mean).
- Your detailed allergy eReport makes it easy to discuss specific allergy/intolerance issues with your health provider.
- A face-to-face allergy consultation usually costs about $300.
- Your visit to the eClinic is around 10% of the cost.
- A saving of over $250.
- You also helping other less fortunate families receive health care through our “Worthy cause”.
What you get
- A 3-month subscription for only US$27
- Individualised virtual eClinic consultation management advice
- Expert interpretation of blood tests and skin tests.
- Full access to all of the eClinic ?InfoLinks??
- Part of your payment will give other children access to health care.
- Participation in Dr Ford?s??Forum? through facebook?? Where you can ask Dr Ford your specific questions.
- Access to Dr Ford?s research papers and articles.
- We guarantee the eClinic Process. If you are dissatisfied with the level of guidance given through the eClinic, then we offer you a money-back-guarantee (we will ask you to describe your dissatisfaction, so that we can learn to give an even better experience for other people).
- Dr Ford is a fully qualified Paediatric Allergy and Gastroenterology Specialist, he holds a current ?Practicing Certificate? from the Medical Council of New Zealand, and he holds current membership of the ?Royal Australasian College of Physicians? (FRACP).