Your benefits, value and guarantee, when you use the eClinic, are very important. I want to ensure that you feel confident about the eClinic process and quality of information. The Benefits | Guarantee from the eClinic is very important to know about before you can fully trust the system.
Benefits | Guarantee
- Expert opinion on-line.
- No waiting list (immediate expert allergy/ intolerance help).
- Specific guidance for diagnosis and management.
- Recommendations about specific tests (what tests to get).
- Interpretation of specific tests results (exactly what they mean).
- Your detailed allergy eReport makes it easy to discuss specific allergy/intolerance issues with your health provider.
- A face-to-face allergy consultation usually costs over $300.
- Your visit to the eClinic is less that 10% of that cost.
- A saving of over 90%.
What you get
- A 3-month subscription.
- Individualised virtual eClinic consultation management advice.
- Expert interpretation of blood tests and skin tests.
- Full access to all of the eClinic InfoLinks.
- Invitation to Dr Ford’s forum on Facebook, where you can ask Dr Ford your specific questions.
- Access to Dr Ford’s research papers and articles.
- We guarantee the eClinic Process. If you are dissatisfied with the level of guidance given through the eClinic, then we offer you a money-back-guarantee (we will ask you to describe your dissatisfaction, so that we can learn to give an even better experience for other people).
- Dr Ford is a fully qualified Paediatric Allergy and Gastroenterology Specialist, he holds a current ?Practicing Certificate? from the Medical Council of New Zealand, and he holds current membership of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP).