“Gluten: ZERO Global – bad for us all.”
the Print Book available: Price USD $20.00 + $10 postage.
Dr (Professor) Rodney Ford emphatically declares: “Gluten is bad for us all!”
Yes, you read that right – bad for you, bad for him, and bad for everyone else! This implies that the whole world should avoid gluten.
This is a bold statement to make. However, he says that there is now enough evidence about the harm of gluten for us to demand massive changes to everyone’s diet, our farming practices and food manufacturing industry. Eventually, this will substantially improve the health of our Nations.
Gluten: universal harm
Dr Ford presents the evidence that gluten is potentially harmful to everyone: “bad for us all.”
He is not alone in endorsing this concept. Many other medical/health professionals have also reached this conclusion, supported by growing research evidence of gluten diseases. Most recently, 15 top celiac-doctors have acknowledged that gluten-related-illness is a common problem that needs much better diagnostic tests. In their landmark paper “Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification.” http://www.biomedcentral.com/1741-7015/10/13, they conclude that “all individuals, even those with a low degree of risk, are susceptible to some form of gluten reaction during their life span.”
Global gluten-free diet
The widespread adoption of gluten-free-life is a food revolution based on the personal experience of millions. This is a recent phenomenon that has seen exponential growth over the last ten years. Dr Ford predicts, that in another generation, gluten will be rejected by most reputable food processing companies. This will be a difficult truth for many people to accept because wheat products are currently the very foundation of our diet. After all this time to discover that our basic food is harmful is a huge shock.
The purpose of this ebook “Gluten: ZERO global” is to present you with the evidence that everyone, including your family, should now be avoiding gluten.
Dr Ford explores these questions:
1. Why pick on Gluten? 10 decades of Celiac; 10 years of Gluten Syndrome; 10 months of ZERO gluten.
2. Why is gluten so bad for us all? Cannot digest it; gut leaky; toxic proteins.
3. Why are there so many sick people? “Nobody knows what’s wrong with me.” Old technology for modern disease.
4. How much illness can be attributed to gluten? The catalogue of gluten-illness. Health burden of gluten.
5. Can gluten really damage brains, nerves and minds? Brain symptoms, nerve damage, mental disorders.
6. What other illnesses might be linked to gluten? Auto-immune diseases, hormones.
7. Should we really change what we eat? Diet – not Drugs. The alternative grains. Health-giving foods.
8. How can we feed 7 billion people? Is bad food better than no food?
Ebook available on this link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/221633