Neurological symptoms are a common way to present with food allergy. When you, or your child, are unwell, it can make you “sick, tired and grumpy”. The most common food to cause this is gluten.
Brain and nerves can be harmed by gluten
Did you know that:
- Over half of celiac have some neurological symptoms form gluten
- Many un-diagnosed neurological diseases have been attributed to gluten
- Headaches and migraines can be triggered by gluten
- ADHD can be a gluten symptom
- Depression and agitation can be caused by gluten sensitivity.
You are invited to have a “virtual” consultation at The eClinic. This will help you with the diagnosis of gluten sensitivity which could be causing significant neurological harm.
You can also read more about the brain and nerve affects of gluten in Dr Ford’s book: Full of It! The shocking truth about gluten. or the ebook: Gluten Brains