The content of this website is Dr Rodney Ford’s own personal viewpoint of the food allergy problem and his interpretation of a solution for those who register. People who register and go through the eClinic process are not patients of Dr Ford. The contents of the information contained within the books written by Dr Rodney FordTM are his own personal viewpoint. YfoodX Limited and Dr Rodney FordTM disclaim all responsibility.
Blood test and skin prick test result interpretation
Currently, the blood test and skin prick test result interpretation only applies to blood test results processed by MedLab South, New Zealand. This is Dr Ford’s personal opinion on the blood test results. This interpretation should not be construed as a medical consultation. If you have significant symptoms, then you should see your local medical practitioner.
Descriptions of goods and services
The goods and services that can be purchased on this website include:
- ebooks and hard copy books about health matters, especially food allergy and food intolerance.
- Up to date articles and information about the latest information on health research.
- Specialty medical advice from Rodney Ford through the eClinic process. A fee is charged for this service. This information is based on his medical information through his private clinics. The eClinic information, questions and results are to be used in conjunction with your Health Practitioner. It is not to be considered as a full diagnostic treatment. It is not a full medical personal consultation.
Shipping times – when to expect your order
Our estimated delivery date for your order is based how quickly we can package and ship your items, your shipping address, and the shipping speed and options you choose. When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
We currently give shipping costs to these countries: New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, and China. If you want us to send a shipment to any other country, please contact us.
Calculating shipping costs
The total shipping charge will be displayed on the last page of the order form, before you submit your order. Shipping and handling charges are based on the delivery option you choose and the weight, size and dimensions of your items.
Shipping methods and carriers
We use a variety of carriers for each shipping option, and will choose the most appropriate delivery method for your desired shipping address. Most items may be shipped to P.O. Boxes. It is not possible to specify a preferred carrier when placing your order.
YFoodX Ltd and Dr Rodney Ford gladly accept orders from all around the globe. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order.
Items from the web site can be shipped to several international regions, but cannot be shipped to Africa, Island Nations, Israel, Latin America, or the Middle East.
Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from YFoodX Ltd and Dr Rodney Ford, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the New Zealand may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (Import Fees). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Fees and payments
The eClinicTM reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to the portion of the Web Site for profiling. However, in no event will you be charged for access to the Web Site unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such charges. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account, including, without limitation, to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Web Site by the eClinicTM or by any other company at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by you. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the Web Site.
Return and refund policy
You may return unopened items sold and fulfilled by YFoodX Ltd and Dr Rodney Ford within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Partial Refunds will be issued for some other items.
Full Refunds (100%)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item. (Items that are opened or returned more than 30 days after delivery will receive a partial refund 50%).
Partial Refunds (50%)
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following items:
- Most items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any CD/ DVD that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap. (If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a full refund or replacement will still be granted)
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received.
YFoodX Ltd and Dr Rodney Ford does not give refunds for:
- Downloadable eBooks
- Downloadable eReports
How long does it take to receive a refund?
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. If the return and refund do not appear in within four weeks from the day you sent us your return.
How does a refund get issued?
All transactions are through credit cards. Your refund will go to your credit card, 3-5 business days after processing. Please email for further assistance.
General rules for Forum
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or similar.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For responses and general “how-to” questions this should be 48 hours. For specific issues, use 72 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate eClinicTM community standards. The eClinic team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor’s products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other companies products.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Only post English on these forums, other languages will be added in due course.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
- Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted. Advertising Services and Solicitation
- We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited.
- We do not allow selling of other products or services, as we offer this already, and we can not condone this type of service offered from anyone on the forums because of the potential security problems it brings up. You should never give out your eClinicTM customer number or password to anyone, and you should not disclose server logins and/or passwords to anyone except through the eClinicTM support system. We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else.
Disclaimer on user Forums
Any Web Site user forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other interactive areas (“Community Forums”) are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. The eClinicTM does not endorse the content in such Community Forums, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability to any person or entity (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such material) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any material provided through this Web Site.
Information that you submit
As a user of this Web Site, you agree not to use the Content for any unlawful purpose and not to violate the eClinic’s rights or the rights of others, including by, without authorization, creating any derivative works based on the Content. The eClinicTM reserves the right, but is not obligated to, delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the Web Site and/or the eClinic TMfor any reason, including a determination by the eClinicTM, at the eClinic’s sole discretion, that such content, is abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of intellectual property, privacy or other proprietary rights, or otherwise violates these Terms.
Without in any way limiting our right to remove or edit Content, when using the Web Site, you are prohibited from: (i) violating any law (ii) violating any right of the eClinicTM or any third party (iii) posting material that is abusive, obscene, profane, vulgar, defamatory, threatening or hateful (iv) posting material that is false or misleading (v) uploading or transmitting viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or posting material that unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Web Site (vi) posting material that advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose; and/or (vii) using or attempting to use another’s information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted. (collectively, “Non-Approved Content”).